1kg/bag,25kg/drum or according to customers' requirements.
Every Port in China
up to the order quantity
Xanthan Gum msds
Characteristic: Xanthan Gum is a high molecular weight polysaccharide produced by fermentation of a carbohydrate with Xanthomonas Campestris. It is soluble in cold or hot water, but not soluble in organic solvent. It can be used as a thickener or a stabilizer and reheolosy control agent for food, pharmaceutical, especially at cosmetic and oil drilling applications widely.
Application: With its biological engineering, environmental protection functions, oil drilling grade xanthan gum is an additive and expelling oil agent suitable for drilling well slurry. It is salt-resistion, thermal tolerance and stable in both acidic and alkaline solutions. When in oil drilling application, it can improve the penetration rate, keep stability of pit shaft, raise efficiency of hole cleaning and rheological, reduce the pressure loss. As a biological type agent, it's environmental friendly character is incomparable compared with other chemical additives.
Xanthan gum-Oil Drilling grade
1. High efficiency thickening.
2. A high degree pseudo-plasticity over board shear rate and concentration range.
3. Stable in both acidic and alkaline solutions.
4. Exhibit little solution viscosity change over a wide temperature range.
5. Compatible with solutions containing high concentration of various salt.
6. Provide excellent suspension for insoluble solids and oil droplets.
7. Extremely effective emulsion and foam stabilizer.
Oil drilling grade Xanthan Gum Storage and caution: 1) Stored in the original drums or bags under the conditions of dry and below 25°C 2) Shelf life of at least 12 months will be achieved 3) Keep closed and avoid long time connection with air after use 4) Better to be used out within two weeks if the inner package is opened
Oil drilling grade Xanthan Gum Packaging: 1kg/inner hot-sealed plastic bag 25kg/outer cardboard drum or multiply paper bag