Stevia Rebaudiana is used as herbal sweetener by Paraguay people for over 1500 years. The sweetness in Stevia Rebaudiana is mainly attributed to two glycoside compounds : Stevioside (3-10% of dry leaf weight) and rebaudioside A (1-3%) which can be up to 250 times sweeter than sucrose. Stevia’s greatest appears to be a natural alternative to artificial sweeteners (such as aspartame or sodium saccharin).
♦ At the same time we are in a position to supply you following products :
The stevia leaves are naturally mature , dry and clean with high content of Stevioside and Reb-A , pressed in 50kg bundles or bales .
We are always put customer benefits at the first position . Located at Garlic Hometown - Jining Shandong China , we have advantage in good resources and convenient logistic flow.
2.High Quality The raw materials are all from our own planting bases .We can control the quality from sources. Strict supervision during the whole production process and rigid pre-shipment inspection will be done .
3. Speedy Delivery With the advanced production equipments from Germany , the high productivity can always be guaranteed . We can provide prompt shipments .
4.Free Samples Offer free samples with free air freight !
All emails will be replied within 24 hours ; Your questions will be always answered in time .
Different customs clearance documents will be provided according to different exporting countries and regions . We also provide necessary market information on different products .
1. What's your payment terms? T/T, L/C or D/P at sight with 30% deposits .
2. What's your delivery time? Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing? Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Your special desired packing terms are available here .
4. What documents you provide? Usually, we provide Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health/Sanitary/ Phytosanitary /Quality certificate and Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
5. What is loading port? Usually is Qingdao, Shanghai or Tianjin.